prevention and to fulfil our legal and regulatory obligations. Please read our
Terms and Conditions,
FAQs for further information on how we use information
obtained from cookies and how to change your cookie settings. By continuing to use our website you
Clicking on the download button will lead to the installation of Windows compatible casino software on
your PC of around 50 MB, which will enable you to register and play on our casino platform. The
application can be uninstalled completely using the normal in Windows. No functions of the software
will remain after uninstalling.
Eurogrand is operated by WHG (International) Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar. WHG
(International)Limited is licenced and regulated by the
Gambling Commission (Number: 000-039225 R-319373-001)
for customers in Great Britain, and licenced by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the
Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner
(RGL no. 034 & 042) for all other customers.
The registered office of WHG (International) Limited is at 6/1 Waterport Place, Gibraltar, with
registered company number 99191.
Things you should know:
- Opt-in required
- New Customers only
- 1st deposit only
- The Promotion runs from 00:00:01 (GMT) on 22/05/2019 until 23:59:59 (GMT) on 31/08/2020.
- Min £20 deposit
- Max bonus £100
- 35x Wagering Requirements apply to your bonus.
- Max. Redeemable £2000 from the Bonus.
- Bonus expires 7 days from issue
- If Bonus Balance falls below £0.50, Bonus Funds will be converted to your Real Money Balance and the Promotion will end.
- Player, country, currency, game restrictions and terms apply.
- By opting in you agree to the full promotion terms below.
How does the Promotion work?
1. To qualify for this Promotion you need to opt in and deposit the required amount, during the Promotion Period. Your Bonus will be credited to your Bonus Balance, which you can use on the Promotion Game(s).
2. If your qualifying Deposit exceeds the stated Deposit amount, you will not receive any additional Bonus in respect of this.
3. Once you have made your qualifying Deposit into your Real Money Balance, the Bonus will automatically be added to your Bonus Balance.
4. Your Bonus must be used within the Bonus Period of the bonus being credited. Any unused Bonus will be automatically debited from your Account at the end of the Bonus Period.
5. You cannot withdraw your Bonus (or any Bonus Funds) from your Account until the Wagering Requirement for that Bonus has been met.
6. The maximum amount of Bonus Funds that may transfer to your Real Money Balance is limited to the Maximum Redeemable amount outlined in the ‘Things you should know’ section and in any event you must meet the Wagering Requirements.
7. For customers wagering using funds other than GBP (£), where reference is made in these Promotion Terms to an amount in GBP (£), the equivalent amount in the currency you are using shall apply.
8. Where an offer with a Maximum Redeemable limit is played on a seeded Jackpot game(s), any jackpot win(s) that supersede the Maximum Redeemable limit will be added to the Real Money Balance.
What Wagering Requirements and Stake Contributions apply to this Promotion?
9. This Promotion is subject to a minimum Wagering Requirement as set out in the ‘Things you should know’ section of this Promotion.
10. Each time you place a wager on a Promotion Game(s), the amount of the stake will be deducted from the Wagering Requirement.
11. The Wagering Requirement for a Bonus will apply from the moment the Bonus is added to your Bonus Balance and must be met within the Bonus Period for that Bonus, otherwise the Bonus Funds will be cancelled from your Account.
12. A separate Wagering Requirement applies to each Bonus you receive under this Promotion.
13. Where you have opted in to more than one Promotion at any one time, the Wagering Requirements will be met from the Promotions in the order that you opted in to them and stakes and winnings will be applied in the same order.
14. Depending on the category of the Promotion Game Types, the Stake Contribution towards the Wagering Requirement may vary as set out below:
|Promotion Game types
|Slots and Scratchcards
|Card and Table Games
|Craps, Pai Gow, Sic Bo, Let it Ride, Red Dog
|Blackjack Switch, Pontoon, Wild Vikings,
||See Roulette Staking Contributions
For example, if your Wagering Requirement is £100 and you place a wager of £100 in a Promotion Game that has a Stake Contribution of 25%, £25 (i.e. 25% of £100) would count towards the Wagering Requirement, leaving £75 of the Wagering Requirement remaining.
Roulette Staking Contributions?
|Table Coverage Percent
|Low Table Coverage: 0 – 25%
|Medium Table Coverage: 25.1 – 48%
|High Table Coverage: 48.1 – 100%
15. The following games set out below are excluded from this promotion:
All “Hi-Lo” games, All “Double Options” on slots and video poker games, Football Rules, Mini Football Rules, Wild Gambler, Wild Gambler 2: Arctic Adventure, Time for a Deal, Highway Kings, Highway Kings Pro, Highway Kings Mini, Golden Tour, Desert Treasure, Desert Treasure II, Captain’s Treasure, Captain’s Treasure Pro, Captain’s Treasure Mini, Goblins Cave, Tres Amigos, Cinerama, Diamond Valley, Diamond Valley Pro, Jungle Boogie, Ugga Bugga, Funky Monkey, Mr Cash Back, Everybody’s Jackpot.
How does your Bonus / Bonus Funds contribute to wagers you place in Promotion-play?
16. When you place a successful wager, your winnings will be split between your Real Money Balance and Bonus Balance in proportion to the percentage of the stake contributed from your Real Money Balance and Bonus Balance, respectively.
a) first, from your Real Money Balance; and
b) then, if your stake exceeds the value of your Real Money Balance, the remaining stake in excess of your Real Money Balance will be taken from your Bonus Balance.
How are winnings from successful wagers allocated to your Bonus Funds?
17. Where you have a number of different promotions active on your Account, stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any Wagering Requirements) will be applied to the promotion you first chose to participate in (until that promotion ends or expires).
18. Where you have a number of different promotions active on your Account, stakes and winnings (and contributions towards any Wagering Requirements) will be applied to the promotion you first chose to participate in (until that promotion ends or expires).
How do you withdraw your Bonus Funds?
19. Once the amount you have wagered meets or exceeds the Wagering Requirement, the Promotion will automatically end and your Bonus Funds (subject to any Maximum Redeemable amount of Bonus Funds specified in the ‘Things you should know’) will be transferred to your Real Money Balance.
How do you cancel the Promotion?
20. You may cancel a Promotion at any time by:
a) contacting our Customer Services team details of which are on the "Help" page on the Website; or
b) Opting to withdraw your Real Money Balance, selecting a payment method and inserting the amount of funds you wish to withdraw. You will only be able to withdraw the balance of funds from your Real Money Balance.
c) On cancellation any unused Free Spins and winnings will be deleted from your Account.
Promotional Play Restrictions?
21. We offer Bonuses and promotions to enhance your enjoyment of our games and wagering. We expect you to participate in all Bonuses and promotions fairly. We consider certain types of play to be unfair and in breach of these Promotion Terms. These include:
a) using minimal risk wagering patterns (e.g. low risk wagering, zero risk wagering or equal betting patterns);
b) using Irregular Betting Patterns (e.g. placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their Account, until wagering requirements have been met);
c) sharing personalised promotional offers or Bonuses (i.e. promotions or Bonuses which are available to specific customers only) received by you with others who were not the intended recipient. This includes accessing promotions or Bonuses forwarded to you by others when you were not the intended recipient;
d) concealing your country of residence to access a promotion or Bonus that is not available in your country of residence;
e) colluding with other customers to take advantage of promotions or Bonuses; or
f) using more than one account per person, per household or per IP address.
General Promotion Terms
23. Notwithstanding anything else contained in these Promotion Terms, you may withdraw any funds in your Real Money Balance at any time except where we are required to withhold such funds to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
24. You may not participate in the Promotion if you have previously been excluded by WHG International Limited from participating in promotions or any gaming or wagering on the Website.
25. WHG International Limited has the right to refuse or withhold payment of any winnings from a Bonus if funds you deposited into your Real Money Balance (including any sums you have wagered) are cancelled or denied by any payment service.
26. WHG International Limited reserves the right to amend or cancel this Promotion or amend these Promotion Terms:
27. without notice if it is required by any legal or regulatory change; or
28. for any other reason by giving you advance notice in advance of the change for example, where there is a malfunction of the software or systems we use to provide the Website and/or the Promotion or if there is manifest error in the Promotion and/or the Promotion Terms. We may also, at our discretion, offer an equivalent prize, Bonus or free bet to the one referred to in any Promotion.
29. In addition to these Promotion Terms, your use of the Website and your participation in any gaming or wagering is governed by WHG International Limited general terms and conditions for use of the Website which are available on the footer menu of the website (Terms & Conditions). You must read and understand the General Terms and these Promotion Terms before taking part in this Promotion. In the case of any discrepancy between these Promotion Terms and the General Terms, these Promotion Terms take precedence.
30. These Promotion Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The courts of England and Wales shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
31. This Promotion is promoted, operated and hosted at the Website by WHG (International) Limited.
For assistance on terminology, please refer to our FAQs from within the Help section of the website.